(ePUB) Because I Said So

Главная Форумы Сла (ePUB) Because I Said So

Помечено: , ,

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    Аноним
    Неактивированный

Because I Said So
    33 Mothers Write About Children, Sex, Men, Aging, Faith, Race, and Themselves

by Kate Moses, Kate Moses

Because I Said So | Read More

• Release date: December 27, 2005
    • Author: Kate Moses, Kate Moses
    • Format: paperback, 400 pages
    • Genres: parenting, essays, anthologies, memoir, feminism
    • Publisher: Harper Perennial
    • ISBN: 9780060598792 (0060598794)
    • Language: english

About The Book

The challenges facing mothers in the twenty-first century go well beyond tantrum control and potty training. Camille Peri and Kate Moses, the founding editors of Salon.com’s «Mothers Who Think» column and the subsequent anthology of the same name, have once again compiled a selection of intimate and fiercely honest essays on the profound issues that affect women and their children.

Because I Said So offers thirty-three unique perspectives on motherhood from such writers as Janet Fitch, Mariane Pearl, Ayelet Waldman, Mary Roach, Rosellen Brown, Mary Morris, and Ana Castillo. Witty and wise, their stories range from the anguish of giving up child custody to the guilt of having sex in an era of sexless marriages; from learning to love the full-speed testosterone chaos of boys to raising girls in a pervasively sexualized culture; from facing racial and religious intolerance to surviving cancer and rap simultaneously. This is the collective voice of real mothers in all their humor, anger, vulnerability, grace, and glory.

EPUB Because I Said So by Kate Moses read reader. PDF ebook Because I Said So download on Audible. Hardback book Because I Said So on Kindle. FictionBook Because I Said So Kate Moses buy on IndieBound. MP3 ebook Because I Said So Kate Moses download.

Paperback book Because I Said So for iPhone on Barnes & Noble. TXT Because I Said So buy cheap for Android on Dymocks. Online ebook Because I Said So by Kate Moses read online. MOBI book Because I Said So download on iOS. Hardcover book Because I Said So Kate Moses read on Books-a-Million.

FB2 ebook Because I Said So by Kate Moses buy cheap. PDF Because I Said So PC on Bookshop. FB2 ebook Because I Said So by Kate Moses read online. MOBI Because I Said So download on iPad on Kobo. Paperback book Because I Said So for PocketBook.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.