«»»Never time enough to do it right, but always time enough to do it over.»» In today’s «»faster-better-cheaper-at-any-cost»» world, this is not just a joke, but an all-too-frequent reality. And, most often, a poor understanding of the requirements for a product is the reason it must be done over.
Customer-Centered Products is a highly practical new book that helps readers gain a clear understanding of how to elicit the right requirements early on in a project — and make the right product the first time. Packed with useful information, enlightening real-life examples, and money-saving solutions, this book shows readers how to:
* Identify where their current requirements process is weak
* Bridge communication breakdowns that lead to muddy requirements
* Eliminate costly mistakes and rework
* Improve product quality without increasing cost
* Use operational concepts to improve requirements quality
* Improve the fit between the product and the customers’ needs
* Prove that faster, better, cheaper is possible, and more.»
Paperback Customer-Centered Products Ivy F. Hooks buy on IndieBound. MOBI ebook Customer-Centered Products PC. EPUB book Customer-Centered Products read for iOS on Amazon. Online book Customer-Centered Products by Ivy F. Hooks download. FictionBook Customer-Centered Products Ivy F. Hooks read online on Dymocks.