OSRS 20th Anniversary event has started on January 6th to celebrate the game’s birthday! In this birthday event, you will help the Gnome Child to collect some artifacts of RS’s history.
OSRS 20th Anniversary event walkthrough
1. To start OSRS Anniversary event, head to the Wizards’ Tower and talk to Wizard Grayzag.
2. Talk to the Gnome Child and agree to help him.
3. Head to Draynor Village and talk to the Wise Old Man. Get the Blue Partyhat.
4. Head to the Lumbridge Castle and talk to Hans. Get the navigational chart.
5. Head to the Lumbridge Castle and talk to the Cook. Get the recipe book.
6. Head to the axe shop and talk to Bob. Get his autograph.
7. Head to the Fred the Farmer’s sheep pen and talk to Fred. Attempt to shear the fake sheep.
8. Head to Draynor Manor. Go up the stairs, up the spiral stairs to the west, and enter the eastern room. Take the odd feathers next to the strange machine. Talk to the gnome.
9. Head to the Falador cabbage patch. Pick a cabbage. Talk to the gnome again.
10. Go back to the Wizards’ Tower. Talk to the gnome. Then you will step into the portal and get greeted by the gnome child. 20th Anniversary event complete!
Rewards from OSRS 20th Anniversary event
You will gain the following rewards after completing the 20th Anniversary event:
20th anniversary outfit
Gnome child mask OSRS
Gnome child icon OSRS
2 noted Half full wine jug
In addition, you can also claim previous birthday event rewards, such as cat ears, the Birthday cake, gnome child hat, etc.
Hope our guide can help you complete OSRS 20th Anniversary event. Besides, every day you are able to enjoy all other osrs updates and guide on our site RSorder. And welcome to get cheap OSRS gold & RuneScape gold for sale on RSorder anytime.