(MOBI) Torn by Amber Lehman

Главная Форумы Сла (MOBI) Torn by Amber Lehman

Помечено: , ,

• В этой теме 1 ответ, 1 участник, последнее обновление 3 недели назад сделано Аноним.
Просмотр 2 сообщений - с 1 по 2 (из 2 всего)
  • Автор
    Аноним
    Неактивированный

Torn
    by Amber Lehman

🔥 Torn | READ MORE 🔥

• Publisher: Closet Case Press
    • Genres: lgbt, queer, bisexual, fiction, contemporary, romance, lesbian
    • ISBN: 9780979593369 (0979593360)
    • Release date: January 1, 2010
    • Characters: Krista McKinley, Brandon VanAulstine, Carrie Stevens, Ryan Evans, Daemon Faust
    • Awards: Lambda Literary Award Nominee for Bisexual Fiction (2010), Next Generation Indie Book Awards for GLBT (Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgender) (2010), USA Best Book Award Nominee for Fiction & Literature: Gay & Lesbian Fiction (2010), Foreword INDIES Book of the Year Award for Gay/Lesbian (Silver) (2010)
    • Author: Amber Lehman
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 404 pages
    • Places: Laguna Beach, California

About The Book

It was different this time; we weren’t acting on a dare. I knew our motive; we were practicing the act, hoping to impress the right boy when it came time. But then something happened in the mix of the moment, in the mix of the alcohol. It wasn’t planned, but somehow our kissing experiment turned into something else. Things went further … and once they had, once I returned to earth from the euphoria … I wrestled with my feelings at that frank realization, questioning whether our said objective was entirely true. When fourteen-year old Krista McKinley transfers from Catholic school in Ohio to California’s public Crestmount High, she discovers she has a lot to learn. Luckily, she is befriended by Carrie and Brandon and things start to look up. But when a simple dare tests Krista s values, it sends her entire world spiraling into a confusing series of events that leaves her questioning her identity as well as the people around her.

Hardback ebook Torn Amber Lehman buy cheap for Mac. PDF Torn read on Powells. Paperback book Torn by Amber Lehman on PC.

TXT book Torn download on IndieBound. EPUB ebook Torn by Amber Lehman read online on Barnes & Noble. MOBI Torn buy PocketBook.

FB2 Torn on Android on Book Depository. MP3 ebook Torn Amber Lehman download. FictionBook book Torn by Amber Lehman download for iOS on Kobo.

Аноним
    Неактивированный

The Seducer by Jan Kjærstad · 9781585677658

Просмотр 2 сообщений - с 1 по 2 (из 2 всего)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.